To recap we:
- Created a new email address
- Created a Microsoft Account associated with the email address
- Created an Azure Free Trial account
- Built a static web site
- Created a GitHub account and repository
- Created an Azure Function
- Created a new Azure AD tenant and added a user to it
- Logged into Microsoft Online using our new user
- Logged into Azure Portal with our new user
- Granted the new user Contributor rights on the Azure Function
- Logged back into the Azure Portal and looked for the Azure Function (we didn't find it)
Now what we want to do is log in with our new user and see the Azure Function. Looking at the documentation I found that
Multiple subscriptions can trust the same Azure AD directory. Each subscription can only trust a single directory.
So, we have a little problem. When we created our subscription, a domain was automatically created. If you want to see it and the one we made, log into the Azure Portal with your original email address and click on your account in the top right and click on <switch directory>
Tomorrow we will try and assign our subscription to the new tenant so that our user can be granted rights.